• An aerial photograph, in broad terms, is any photograph taken from the air. Normally, aerial Photography is a technique of photographing the Earth’s surface or features of its atmosphere or hydrosphere with cameras mounted on aircraft, rockets, or Earth-orbiting satellites, drones, balloons, airplanes and other spacecraft. Most aerial photographs are classified as either oblique or vertical, depending on the orientation of the camera relative to the ground during acquisition.
Vertical aerial photography is used in cartography, particularly in photogrammetric surveys, which are often the basis for topographic maps, land-use planning, and aerial archaeology. Oblique aerial photography is used for movie production, environmental studies, power line inspection, surveillance, construction progress, commercial advertising, conveyancing, real estate industry and artistic projects.• A great way to differentiate your brand or house is to include stunning aerial videography in your next video production.
The most obvious and most common way to incorporate aerial footage in your production is to showcase your place of business. Starting an aerial video with an establishing shot of your business not only puts a strong visual in your audience’s mind but also shows them exactly what your place looks like.
Helicopter videography and drone videography are a couple of techniques involved in aerial videography.
There’s a variety of reasons why aerial videography can be a great investment:
• It’s a great way to differentiate your brand or property.
• It adds a whole new perspective to tell your story from unique vantage points.
• It’s a great way to capture large scale environments like a campus, stadium, lifestyle properties, country houses, ranches, rural properties, construction sites or tall structures.
• It is a cost-effective way to capture motion up close, like a moving car or boat.